Subject: [regext] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 01:45:40 -0700

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-bundling-registration/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work put into this document. The document is easy to read. I
have a couple of comments and nits. Feel free to ignore all of them as their
sole goal is to improve your document.

Regards,

-éric

== COMMENTS ==

-- Section 5 --
        "When performing a domain Create, either of the bundle names will be
   accepted.  If the domain name is available, both BDN and RDN will be
   registered."

   Should it rather be "If BDN and RDN are available, then both..." ?

-- Section 11 --
The 2 sentences about the experience gained in 15 years should be put in a
different paragraph and even perhaps moved in the implementation status.

Unsure also whether the DS/DNSKEY part should be part of the security
considerations.

== NITS ==

Generic, I find it weird to have all dates in the examples dated in 1999 or
2001 or 2012 ;-)