Subject: [regext] Roman Danyliw's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-20: (with COMMENT)

From: Roman Danyliw via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 05:55:36 -0700

Roman Danyliw has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-20: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for addressing my DISCUSS and COMMENT items.

Two editorial matters that seem to have come up in the edits.
** To address the discuss point "Section 6.1.  This section needs a normative
reference to W3C Schema as the format of the blob between the BEGIN and END
tags.", [W3C.REC-xmlschema-1-20041028] was added as a reference (thank you!)
but not cited in the text.  Please cite that reference in Section 6.1 (or
earlier)

** Per IDnits:  "== Missing Reference: 'RFC5646' is mentioned on line 449, but
not defined"