Subject: [regext] proposed interim meeting

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 21:30:53 -0400

co-Chair comment:

As we continue to work to close our “registration services” 
milestones, we will have the opportunity as a working group to propose 3 
more milestones.

There are quite a few potential documents to consider, which folks will 
recall from the poll we took last year that got us the three we have 
been working with this year.  Many of these have been getting some 
active attention among gTLD registries and registrars in the Technical 
Operations working group in ICANN.  You will find many of these 
documents listed here:

https://bestpractice.domains/

Individual proposal:

I would like to announce an interim meeting of the REGEXT working group 
to be held jointly with the Technical Operations working group.

The purpose of this meeting is to get a proposal for the next three 
documents for the REGEXT working group to adopt for standardization in 
the coming year, most likely from the list indicated above.  The 
proposal will be submitted to the REGEXT mailing list for its review and 
decision, per ordinary IETF process.

This meeting will be held on Sunday, 3 November 2019, from 1330-1645 
local time in Montreal Canada.  This is during the next ICANN meeting so 
those who are “local” are welcome to attend the meeting in person.

This meeting will be a virtual meeting based on Zoom.  More details 
about this will be forthcoming.  You can find some preliminary 
information about this meeting at this link, which will be updated as 
the meeting approaches:

https://66.schedule.icann.org/meetings/1116890

Please save the date if you are interested and available to participate 
in the discussion.

Jim