Subject: [regext] Protocol Action: 'Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-20.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 06:52:36 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)'
  (draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees-20.txt) as Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Adam Roach, Alexey Melnikov and Barry Leiba.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees/

Technical Summary

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
extension mapping for registry fees.

Working Group Summary

draft-ietf-regext-epp-fees is on standards track.  This extension adds 
additional elements to the EPP domain name mapping defined in RFC 5731, 
which is an internet standard.

Document Quality

This document has been widely discussed on the mailing lists of the regext 
and former eppext working groups.  The authors have addressed all comments
and many changes have been incorporated in the document.  

CentralNic has a working implementation of this specification and other 
domain name registries have implemented earlier versions of the specification.

Personnel
James Gould is the document shepherd.  Barry Leiba is the responsible AD.

RFC Editor Note
There are two citations to RFC5646, but no reference.  RFC5646 should be added as a Normative Reference.
In Section 6.1, [W3C.REC-xmlschema-1-20041028] should be added as a citation after the text "a complete schema representation".