Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 10:41:01 +0100

Hi all,

as proposed by Karl Heinz,  part of the informational content has been 
moved to the appendix.

The authors think that the document is ready for the last call.

Best,
Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05.txt
Data: 	Tue, 11 Feb 2020 01:32:39 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Revision: 05
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Partial Response
Document date: 2020-02-11
Group: regext
Pages: 14
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-05

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include
capabilities to request partial responses. In fact, according to the
user authorization, the server can only return full responses. A
partial response capability, especially in the case of search
queries, could bring benefits to both clients and servers. This
document describes an RDAP query extension that allows clients to
specify their preference for obtaining a partial response.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat