Subject: [regext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04.txt> (Registry Data Escrow Specification) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 07:03:28 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Registration Protocols Extensions WG
(regext) to consider the following document: - 'Registry Data Escrow
Specification'
  <draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow-04.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies the format and contents of data escrow
   deposits targeted primarily for domain name registries.  However, the
   specification was designed to be independent of the underlying
   objects that are being escrowed, therefore it could be used for
   purposes other than domain name registries.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-data-escrow/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.