Subject: [regext] Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-04-22 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 05:06:22 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-04-22 from 15:00 to 16:00 UTC.

Agenda:
Joint Meeting with ICANN TechOps
Registry-Registrar Reporting
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yee-regext-simple-registration-reporting/

Zoom information with audio only dial-in will be provided

Information about remote participation:
/https://icann.zoom.us/my/gnso.sg1

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 09:15:09 -0400

I expected this announcement to include this information about how to 
join just using the phone:

Zoom Room: https://icann.zoom.us/my/gnso.sg1

If you are joining via audio only, please see below.

One tap mobile

+19294362866,,9904344438# US (New York)

+16699006833,,9904344438# US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 990 434 4438

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aqvu4Fwrp [zoom.us]

Hope to see many of you in a couple of hours.

Jim

On 22 Apr 2020, at 8:06, IESG Secretary wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> IETF-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce