Subject: [regext] Interim Meeting - Joint with ICANN TechOps - 22 April 2020

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 14:59:29 -0400

The following draft document is REGEXT working group agenda for the 
IETF107 Virtual Meeting:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yee-regext-simple-registration-reporting/

This document proposed a standard method of specifying reports - the 
bulk transfer of information between registries and registrars - that 
can be used between all registries and registrars, as well as others, 
e.g., resellers.

The document proposes using two IANA registries to specify a report and 
its contents.

The initial set of reports included in the document are drawn from the 
ICANN TechOps group.  We will be discussing this draft with gTLD 
registries and registrars at the next TechOps meeting in preparation for 
our IETF REGEXT discussion the following week.

All REGEXT working group members are invited to join this discussion.  
The meeting will be open to all participants.

Zoom information will be provided soon.

Hope to see you there!

Jim