Subject: [regext] Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) WG Virtual Meeting: 2020-04-27 CHANGED

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 05:31:26 -0700

MEETING DETAILS HAVE CHANGED.  SEE LATEST DETAILS BELOW.

The Registration Protocols Extensions (regext) Working Group will hold
a virtual interim meeting on 2020-04-27 from 17:00 to 19:00 UTC.

Agenda:
Registration Protocols Extensions (REGEXT)
Virtual meeting replacing IETF 107
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m324df1905fea9a26595469217a900a83

Co-chairs: Jim Galvin, Antoin Verschuren
Mailing list: [email-masked]

*****************************************

Monday, April 27th, 17:00-19:00 UTC, Webex

1. Welcome and Introductions (10 minutes)

   i.   Jabber scribe
   ii.  Notes scribe
   iii. NOTE WELL
   iv.  Document management
   v.   Special attention document shepherds

2.   Existing work, newly adopted drafts since last IETF106. (40 minutes)

  i.  Registry Maintenance Notifications for EPP (Sattler/Carney/Kolker?, 20 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

  ii. EPP Unhandled Namespaces (James Gould/Martin Casanova?, 20 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces/

  iii.EPP Secure Authorization Information for Transfer (James Gould, 20 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer/

3.   Existing work, almost done (10 minutes)

  i.  RDAP Partial Response (Mario Loffredo, 5 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/

  ii. Query Parameters for Result Sorting and Paging (Mario Loffredo, 5 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/

4.   Other work (40 minutes)

  i.  7482bis and 7483bis (Scott Hollenbeck, 20 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7482bis/
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollenbeck-regext-rfc7483bis/

  ii. Simple Registration Reporting (Joseph Yee, James Galvin, 20 minutes)
      https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yee-regext-simple-registration-reporting/

5.   AOB

*****************************************

Information about remote participation:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m6f25b99c3aea4152067208b5e7faa866