Subject: [regext] questions asked during TechOps/Regext discussion in April 22

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:43:26 -0400

Hi REGEXT WG,

During the TechOps/Regext discussion in April 22, we received great
feedbacks and questions from the audience and thanks for all the input
for draft-yee-regext-simple-registration-reporting-01.txt

Below are captures of some of the questions that we received, and we would
love to discuss them more in the working group and address them in follow
up revisions.

1. How to extend an existing report and define new one
We would love to get more discussion and feedback regarding this topic.
Right now the draft says report consumers may ignore unrecognized fields.

2. Intending to update the draft to kind of match the language within the
EPP extension registry RFC
Yes, wil do.

3. IANA section is TBD
If we get consensus that this path is good, we will work more on it.

 Please let me know if you have any suggestions and questions.  Thanks.

Best,
Joseph