Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:41:30 +0200

Hi all,

hope everybody is doing well.

The changes from the previous version are summarized in the "Change Log" 
section:

- changes 1-6 ought to fix the issues raised  by James;

- changes 7-9 ought to fix the issues raised by Jasdip.

The authors have furtherly updated the document to make it hopefully 
more readable and more compliant to the "Standards Track" category.

A public github project is available at 
https://github.com/mario-loffredo/jcard-deprecation to let everyone 
interested open an issue.

The project includes some additional examples of conversion between 
jCard and JSCard.

Any feedback is very appreciated.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01.txt
Data: 	Mon, 20 Apr 2020 06:01:14 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>, Gavin Brown 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation
Revision: 01
Title: Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON 
Responses
Document date: 2020-04-20
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 15
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-01

Abstract:
This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat