Subject: [regext] regarding draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging and draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 09:47:57 -0400

REGEXT WG,

I’m sure you recall that the documents:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/

Had been previously submitted to the IESG for consideration as Proposed 
Standards on 25 May 2020.  What you may not have noticed is that our 
Area Director reviewed the documents prior to distributing them to the 
entire IESG (this is an ordinary step in the process) and requested some 
editorial changes to the documents prior to their consideration for 
publication.

The authors have revised the documents as requested and now the Chairs 
need to ask the working group to confirm that the proposed changes are 
only editorial and not material.

You can go to the history tab for each document on the data tracker and 
compare the most recent version to any prior version.  The following two 
links will compare the most recent versions to their immediately 
preceding versions directly:

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-11&url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-partial-response-12
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-13&url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-14

Would you please review these documents prior to COB Thursday, 25 June 
2020?  If you have any concerns with or objections to the changes please 
respond to the list.  If there are no objections the Chairs will 
resubmit the documents to the IESG on Friday, 26 June 2020.

Thanks in advance for your prompt attention,

Antoin and Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:19:37 -0400

The Chairs have reviewed these last set of changes and believe them all 
to be editorial.

As there have been no objections to resubmitting these documents the 
Chairs will do so shortly.

Thanks to all,

Antoin and Jim

On 19 Jun 2020, at 9:47, James Galvin wrote:

> Had been previously submitted to the IESG for consideration as 
> Proposed Standards on 25 May 2020.  What you may not have noticed is 
> that our Area Director reviewed the documents prior to distributing 
> them to the entire IESG (this is an ordinary step in the process) and 
> requested some editorial changes to the documents prior to their 
> consideration for publication.
>
> You can go to the history tab for each document on the data tracker 
> and compare the most recent version to any prior version.  The 
> following two links will compare the most recent versions to their 
> immediately preceding versions directly:
>
> 2020?  If you have any concerns with or objections to the changes 
> please respond to the list.  If there are no objections the Chairs 
> will resubmit the documents to the IESG on Friday, 26 June 2020.
>