Subject: [regext] Document and Milestone Discussion at IETF108

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:46:07 -0400

Listed below are 8 working group documents currently on our task list.  
Only one has a presentation slot for IETF108 as technical work has 
progressed and will be discussed.

In all cases, the co-Chairs will take the time to open a discussion of 
the status of each document.  As everyone knows, work only moves forward 
if we agree, as volunteers, to progress the work.  Document authors will 
be given a minute to speak to the following questions about their 
document.

* What work needs to be done before this can be submitted for 
publication?
* Are there implementations or plans for implementations?
* Who will be your document shepherd?  If you have one you’re all set, 
if not please find one.
* If there is going to be work, what date should be on our milestone 
list?

Please, everyone, document authors and working group participants, 
consider these questions before the meeting.  Please feel free to start 
a thread regarding your favorite document with answers to 1 or more of 
the above questions, especially if you aren’t able to attend the 
meeting but would like your input considered during the discussion.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/
Roger Carney, Jody Kolker

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-openid/
Scott Hollenbeck

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/
Mario Loffredo, Maurizio Martinelli

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7482bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis/
Scott Hollenbeck, Andy Newton

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-secure-authinfo-transfer/
James Gould, Rick Wilhelm

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-simple-registration-reporting/
Joseph Yee, James Galvin

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces/
James Gould, Martin Casanova

Thanks to all!

See you on Friday, 31 July, at 1100 UTC!

Antoin and Jim