Subject: [regext] proposed topics for IETF109 meeting

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 17:46:45 -0400

Recall that we only requested a 1 hour meeting for IETF109.  At the time 
we had to submit the request we didn’t have too many agenda topics.  
The list has grown since then so it’s going to be a bit tight it 
seems.  Nonetheless, we’ll make it work.

Here is the list we have so far.

* Joseph Yee - simple registration reporting
* Mario Loffredo - reverse search
* Mario Loffredo - jcard deprecation
* Jody Kolker - unrenew command in EPP
* Dmitry Belyavsky - EAI in EPP

Let me know if I’ve missed anything, or if there is something else you 
want to add.

The draft IETF agenda is supposed to be out today so we’ll be able to 
see when our meeting is during the week.  Note too that as of the time 
of this message there’s only a couple hours left on the early bird 
registration fee.  Be sure to register and pay if you haven’t already.

Thanks!

Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:23:46 -0400

In case you haven’t noticed, our meeting has been scheduled for two 
hours on Wednesday, 18 November 2020, at 1200 UTC+7.

We are scheduled against the following currently:

Room 1	art	dmarc	Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & 
Conformance
Room 2	art	regext	Registration Protocols Extensions
Room 3	int	madinas	MAC Address Device Identification for Network and 
Application Services  BOF
Room 4	ops	netconf	Network Configuration
Room 5	rtg	bier	Bit Indexed Explicit Replication
Room 6	rtg	spring	Source Packet Routing in Networking
Room 7	sec	ace		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained 
Environments
Room 8	tsv	quic	QUIC

Mark your calendar!

Jim

On 16 Oct 2020, at 17:46, James Galvin wrote:

> Recall that we only requested a 1 hour meeting for IETF109.  At the 
> time we had to submit the request we didn’t have too many agenda 
> topics.  The list has grown since then so it’s going to be a bit 
> tight it seems.  Nonetheless, we’ll make it work.
>
> Let me know if I’ve missed anything, or if there is something else 
> you want to add.
>
> The draft IETF agenda is supposed to be out today so we’ll be able 
> to see when our meeting is during the week.  Note too that as of the 
> time of this message there’s only a couple hours left on the early 
> bird registration fee.  Be sure to register and pay if you haven’t 
> already.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jim