Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:45:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Reverse search capabilities
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Maurizio Martinelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2020-10-26

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include query
   capabilities to find the list of domains related to a set of entities
   matching a given search pattern.  In the RDAP context, an entity can
   be associated to any defined object class.  Therefore, a reverse
   search can be applied to other use cases than the classic domain-
   entity scenario.  This document describes RDAP query extensions that
   allow servers to provide a reverse search feature based on the
   relationship between any searchable object and the related entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/