Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 08:57:10 +0100

Hi all,

sorry for the delay in publishing this version as a consequence of the 
WG feedback.

I have been very busy with the review of drafts under IESG evaluation 
and the implementation of jscontact-tools library.

Hope this version addresses the points raised by Jansdip, George, 
Patrick and Scott.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt
Data: 	Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:45:59 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Maurizio Martinelli <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Revision: 05
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Reverse search capabilities
Document date: 2020-10-26
Group: regext
Pages: 10
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-05

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include query
capabilities to find the list of domains related to a set of entities
matching a given search pattern. In the RDAP context, an entity can
be associated to any defined object class. Therefore, a reverse
search can be applied to other use cases than the classic domain-
entity scenario. This document describes RDAP query extensions that
allow servers to provide a reverse search feature based on the
relationship between any searchable object and the related entities.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat