Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2020 07:42:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Parameters for Result Sorting and Paging
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Maurizio Martinelli
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-18.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2020-10-02

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include core
   functionality for clients to provide sorting and paging parameters
   for control of large result sets.  This omission can lead to
   unpredictable server processing of queries and client processing of
   responses.  This unpredictability can be greatly reduced if clients
   can provide servers with their preferences for managing large
   responses.  This document describes RDAP query extensions that allow
   clients to specify their preferences for sorting and paging result
   sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-18
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/