Subject: [regext] jscontact-tools

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 08:11:09 +0200

Hi all,

this is to inform you that the first release of jscontact-tools is now 
available here 
<https://github.com/consiglionazionaledellericerche/jscontact-tools>.

jscontact-tools is a Java library for JSContact creation, validation, 
serialization/deserialization and conversion from vCard, xCard and jCard.

In the RDAP context, it can support implementers in migrating from jCard 
to JSContact according to the transition described in 
draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation 
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation/>. 

Feedback is very appreciated.

Best,

Mario

-- 
Dr. Mario Loffredo
Systems and Technological Development Unit
Institute of Informatics and Telematics (IIT)
National Research Council (CNR)
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 PISA, Italy
Phone: +39.0503153497
Mobile: +39.3462122240
Web: http://www.iit.cnr.it/mario.loffredo