Subject: [regext] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC8521 (6310)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC8521,
"Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Object Tagging".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6310

--------------------------------------
Type: Technical
Reported by: Scott Hollenbeck <[email-masked]>

Section: 4

Original Text
-------------
RDAP responses that contain values described in this document MUST
   indicate conformance with this specification by including an
   rdapConformance [RFC7483] value of "rdap_objectTag_level_0".  The
   information needed to register this value in the "RDAP Extensions"
   registry is described in Section 5.2.

   The following is an example rdapConformance structure with the
   extension specified.

             "rdapConformance" :
             [
               "rdap_level_0",
               "rdap_objectTag_level_0"
             ]

Corrected Text
--------------
RDAP responses that contain values described in this document MUST
   indicate conformance with this specification by including an
   rdapConformance [RFC7483] value of "rdap_objectTag".  The
   information needed to register this value in the "RDAP Extensions"
   registry is described in Section 5.2.

   The following is an example rdapConformance structure with the
   extension specified.

             "rdapConformance" :
             [
               "rdap_level_0",
               "rdap_objectTag"
             ]

Notes
-----
The value of the rdapConformance tag MUST match the value in the IANA registry, which is "rdap_objectTag".

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party  
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC8521 (draft-ietf-regext-rdap-object-tag-05)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Object Tagging
Publication Date    : November 2018
Author(s)           : S. Hollenbeck, A. Newton
Category            : BEST CURRENT PRACTICE
Source              : Registration Protocols Extensions
Area                : Applications and Real-Time
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG