Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 09:17:46 +0100

Hi all,

I just updated a reference to keep the document alive.

Robert Stepanek and I are working on a new version of JSContact allowing 
for non-western addresses.

Should those updates have some impact on this document, I hope to 
publish version-05 before next meeting .

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04.txt
Data: 	Sun, 24 Jan 2021 23:56:29 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation
Revision: 04
Title: Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON 
Responses
Document date: 2021-01-24
Group: regext
Pages: 16
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-jcard-deprecation-04

Abstract:
This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat