Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04.txt

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 17:41:35 +0100

New version of the draft uploaded.

Major changes include the more exact email syntax references.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 5:40 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04.txt
To: Dmitry Belyavskiy <[email-masked]>, James Gould <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dmitry Belyavskiy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai
Revision:       04
Title:          Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in EPP protocol
Document date:  2021-02-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an EPP extension that permits usage of
   Internationalized Email Addresses in the EPP protocol and specifies
   the terms when it can be used by EPP clients and servers.  The
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being developed before
   appearing the standards for Internationalized Email Addresses (EAI),
   does not support such email addresses.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo (https://github.com/beldmit/eppeai).  Please
   send your submissions via GitHub.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky