Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 08:54:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Responses for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Authors         : Scott Hollenbeck
                          Andy Newton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2021-02-24

Abstract:
   This document describes JSON data structures representing
   registration information maintained by Regional Internet Registries
   (RIRs) and Domain Name Registries (DNRs).  These data structures are
   used to form Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) query
   responses.  If approved, this document obsoletes RFC 7483.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rfc7483bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/