Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 11:45:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Unhandled Namespaces
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Martin Casanova
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2021-02-19

Abstract:
   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), as defined in RFC 5730,
   includes a method for the client and server to determine the objects
   to be managed during a session and the object extensions to be used
   during a session.  The services are identified using namespace URIs,
   and an "unhandled namespace" is one that is associated with a service
   not supported by the client.  This document defines an operational
   practice that enables the server to return information associated
   with unhandled namespace URIs that is compliant with the negotiated
   services defined in RFC 5730.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-08.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-unhandled-namespaces-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/