Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03.txt

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 10:03:41 +0100

Dear colleagues,

Please see the updated version of the draft.

According to the discussion on the mailing list, the document is
significantly reworked.
Now it relies on the announcement of the EAI support in <hello> and
<greeting> elements of the EPP protocol.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:01 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03.txt
To: Dmitry Belyavskiy <[email-masked]>, James Gould <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dmitry Belyavskiy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai
Revision:       03
Title:          Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in EPP protocol
Document date:  2021-02-22
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          10
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai/
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03.html
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-belyavskiy-epp-eai-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an EPP extension that permits usage of
   Internationalized Email Addresses in the EPP protocol and specifies
   the terms when it can be used by EPP clients and servers.  The
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being developed before
   appearing the standards for Internationalized Email Addresses (EAI),
   does not support such email addresses.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo (https://github.com/beldmit/eppeai).  Please
   send your submissions via GitHub.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky