Subject: [regext] STD 95, RFC 7480 on HTTP Usage in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 22:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 7480 has been elevated to Internet Standard.

        STD 95        
        RFC 7480

        Title:      HTTP Usage in the Registration 
                    Data Access Protocol (RDAP) 
        Author:     A. Newton,
                    B. Ellacott,
                    N. Kong
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2015
        Pages:      16
        See Also:   STD 95

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-weirds-using-http-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7480

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC7480

This document is one of a collection that together describes the
Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  It describes how RDAP is
transported using the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  RDAP is a
successor protocol to the very old WHOIS protocol.  The purpose of
this document is to clarify the use of standard HTTP mechanisms for
this application.

This document is a product of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

This is now an Internet Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC