Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:39:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2021-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses, or Autonomous
   System numbers.  This document obsoletes RFC7484.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Marc Blanchet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 13:43:17 -0500

Hello,
  this is the new version of the draft, based on the presentation I made 
to the wg session two hours ago. All issues are fixed (as described in 
the presentation). I added two implementations I know of and that I can 
assert. So to me, this is ready for publication, unless we want to wait 
for documenting additional implementations.

Again this is a call for implementors who have code fetching and parsing 
the IANA RDAP Bootstrap registries: please send me an email so we can 
document the implementations.

Regards, Marc.

Forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-01.txt
> Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2021 10:39:28 -0800
>