Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 08:08:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry Maintenance Notifications for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Tobias Sattler
                          Roger Carney
                          Jody Kolker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-13.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provision Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for registry's maintenance notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/