Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 16:45:42 +0200

Hi all,

I apologise for the delay in publishing a new version after last meeting 
but I have been very busy with jscontact spec.

This version tries to condense the privacy threats I listed in my 
presentation. The mitigation measures are described in Appendix A, 
hopefully at the right detail level.

Thanks a bunch Ulrich for your helpful collaboration.

If the WG definitively agrees that privacy argument can be considered 
fixed, I will be happy to introduce some technical points of discussion.

Looking forward for your opinion.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt
Data: 	Fri, 09 Apr 2021 07:21:42 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>, Maurizio Martinelli 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Revision: 06
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Reverse search capabilities
Document date: 2021-04-09
Group: regext
Pages: 11
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-06

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include query
capabilities to find the list of domains related to a set of entities
matching a given search pattern. In the RDAP context, an entity can
be associated to any defined object class. Therefore, a reverse
search can be applied to other use cases than the classic domain-
entity scenario. This document describes RDAP query extensions that
allow servers to provide a reverse search feature based on the
relationship between any searchable object and the related entities.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat