Subject: [regext] WG LAST CALL: draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-03

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2021 09:20:37 -0400

The following working group document is believed to be ready for 
submission to the IESG for publication as an Internet Standard:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

Please note: This specification is currently a Proposed Standard.  It is 
advancing to an Internet Standard.  It is important that the working 
group show support for this advancement.  The chairs will be looking for 
this support.

This WG LAST CALL will end at close of business, Monday, 26 April 2021.

Please review this document and indicate your support (a simple “+1” 
is sufficient) or concerns with the publication of this document by 
replying to this message on the list.

The document shepherd for this document is Jasdip Singh.

Regards,

Antoin and Jim

---

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 07:28:11 +0200

+1

Mario

Il 12/04/2021 15:20, James Galvin ha scritto:
> Please note: This specification is currently a Proposed Standard. It 
> is advancing to an Internet Standard.  It is important that the 
> working group show support for this advancement.  The chairs will be 
> looking for this support.
>
> _______________________________________________
> regext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext

-- 
Dr. Mario Loffredo
Technological Unit “Digital Innovation”
Institute of Informatics and Telematics (IIT)
National Research Council (CNR)
via G. Moruzzi 1, I-56124 PISA, Italy
Phone: +39.0503153497
Web: http://www.iit.cnr.it/mario.loffredo

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:53:29 +0000

Minor comment: The boilerplate in Section 2 needs to be updated to something like this (note the new BCP 14 reference):

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
 "SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "NOT RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and
 "OPTIONAL" in this document are to be interpreted as described in BCP
 14 [RFC2119] [RFC8174] when, and only when, they appear in all
 capitals, as shown here.

I think the document is ready to go with this fix.

Scott

---

From: Jasdip Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:03:21 +0000

+1

Jasdip

On 4/12/21, 9:20 AM, "regext on behalf of James Galvin" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Regards,

    Antoin and Jim

---

From: "James Galvin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 09:33:49 -0400

This is a reminder that the WG LAST CALL is still open and will expire 
on 26 April 2021.

Please do indicate your support or any questions you might have about 
advancing this document.

Please note: as this document is currently a Proposed Standard and is 
advancing to an Internet Standard, we will require substantial support 
from the working group in order to submit this document to the IESG.

Thanks,

Antoin and Jim

On 12 Apr 2021, at 9:20, James Galvin wrote:

> Please review this document and indicate your support (a simple 
> “+1” is sufficient) or concerns with the publication of this 
> document by replying to this message on the list.
>