Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-02.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 15:55:39 +0200

Hi folks,

this new version is compliant to jscontact-06. The only change is about 
the representation of the "Address.street" property.

I'm quite confident that no other changes on jscontact will also impact 
on this document.

Best,
Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-02.txt
Data: 	Fri, 28 May 2021 06:42:51 -0700
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact
Revision: 02
Title: Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON 
Responses
Document date: 2021-05-28
Group: regext
Pages: 17
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-02.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-02

Abstract:
This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

The IETF Secretariat