Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 11:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Redacted Fields in the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Response
        Authors         : James Gould
                          David Smith
                          Jody Kolker
                          Roger Carney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an RDAP extension for explicitly identifying
   redacted RDAP response fields, using JSONPath as the default
   expression language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-redacted-00.html

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/