Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 02:44:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Dmitry Belyavskiy
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2021-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an EPP extension that permits usage of
   Internationalized Email Addresses in the EPP protocol and specifies
   the terms when it can be used by EPP clients and servers.  The
   Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP), being developed before
   appearing the standards for Internationalized Email Addresses (EAI),
   does not support such email addresses.

   TO BE REMOVED on turning to RFC: The document is edited in the
   dedicated github repo (https://github.com/beldmit/eppeai).  Please
   send your submissions via GitHub.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-eai-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Dmitry Belyavsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 11:48:27 +0200

Dear colleagues,

The new version of the draft "Use of Internationalized Email Addresses in
the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)" is published.
All the caveats are covered now, the update contains only some nits.

James and I believe that the document is ready for the WGLC and we kindly
ask the Chairs to initiate it.

Many thanks!

On Mon, Aug 30, 2021 at 11:45 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> regext mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext
>

-- 
SY, Dmitry Belyavsky