Subject: [regext] Francesca Palombini's Discuss on draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-17: (with DISCUSS)

From: Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 11:21:27 -0700

Francesca Palombini has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-17: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for the work on this document.

Many thanks to Harald Alvestrand for the ART ART review:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/review-ietf-regext-epp-registry-maintenance-17-artart-lc-alvestrand-2021-09-13/.
I agree with his comments, and thank you to the authors for working with him to
fix those points.

I will hold a DISCUSS until the update answering the two first comments about
"weak definitions", the "formatting issues" comment, and the date-format
comment is published.

As noted in https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/, a
DISCUSS ballot is a request to have a discussion; I really think that the
document would be improved with a change here, but can be convinced otherwise.

Francesca

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 23:42:17 -0700

On Wed, Oct 6, 2021 at 11:21 AM Francesca Palombini via Datatracker <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> [...]

There is a revision already pending that addresses the ARTART review
comments.  I've asked the authors to post it as soon as they get the signal
that we've processed it during the telechat, and that should be enough to
resolve this.

-MSK