Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-08.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:13:36 +0100

Hi folks,

this new version includes the .it RDAP web client among the implementations.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-08.txt
Data: 	Sat, 27 Nov 2021 00:09:38 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>, Maurizio Martinelli 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-08.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Revision: 08
Title: Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Reverse search capabilities
Document date: 2021-11-27
Group: regext
Pages: 12
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-08.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-reverse-search-08

Abstract:
The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include query
capabilities to find the list of domains related to a set of entities
matching a given search pattern. In the RDAP context, an entity can
be associated to any defined object class. Therefore, a reverse
search can be applied to other use cases than the classic domain-
entity scenario. This document describes RDAP query extensions that
allow servers to provide a reverse search feature based on the
relationship between any searchable object and the related entities.

The IETF Secretariat