Subject: [regext] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Lars Eggert via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 06:01:07 -0800

Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

DOWNREF [RFC3339] from this Internet Standard to Proposed Standard RFC3339,
which already was in RFC7484, so no action now I guess.

DOWNREF [RFC5396] from this Internet Standard to Proposed Standard RFC5396,
which was added in this doc but seems fully OK. Given the content of RFC5396,
we should add it to the DOWNREF registry I think.

Thanks to Joel Halpern for their General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) review
(https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/G7JSzW2J05YJ9gh1NO1FY1TLf78).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All comments below are about very minor potential issues that you may choose to
address in some way - or ignore - as you see fit. Some were flagged by
automated tools (via https://github.com/larseggert/ietf-reviewtool), so there
will likely be some false positives. There is no need to let me know what you
did with these suggestions.

Section 1. , paragraph 3, nit:
> on the existing entries of the above mentioned registries. An RDAP client fe
>                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The adjective "above-mentioned" is spelled with a hyphen.

Section 8. , paragraph 4, nit:
> nts, where the first ARRAY-VALUE is a an entry-list and the second ARRAY-VAL
>                                     ^^^^
Two determiners in a row. Choose either "a" or "an".

Uncited references: [RFC7071].