Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2021 09:04:09 +0100

Hi folks,

this new version addresses the feedback provided by Jasdip except for 
the following two points left for WG discussion:

1) In the sentence "To aid interoperability, RDAP providers are 
RECOMMENDED to use as map keys the following string values and labels 
defined in [RFC5733].", should  "are RECOMMNEDED to" be replaced with 
"MUST"?

2) Does the portion of the spec for jCard to JSContact transition 
signaling add significant implementation overhead for RDAP servers and 
clients? Could an out-of-band (OOB) method have been employed?

Three more implementations were included.

Best,
Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt
Data: 	Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:53:34 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>, Mario Loffredo 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact
Revision: 04
Title: Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON 
Responses
Document date: 2021-11-26
Group: regext
Pages: 22
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04

Abstract:
This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

The IETF Secretariat