Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 23:53:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON Responses
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2021-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
   contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/