Subject: [regext] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-04: (with COMMENT)

From: Erik Kline via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 11:37:50 -0800

Erik Kline has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rfc7484bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

[S5.2 & 13.2, comment]

* It's probably better to refer to RFC 5952 for IPv6 text representations.
  (If not, why not?)

[S5.3, comment]

* It might be good to place additional restrictions on the ordering of
  AS numbers in the range syntax to require increasing order, ["101-202"],
  and not allow ["202-101"].