Subject: [regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2022 11:29:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON Responses
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2022-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an RDAP extension which represents entity
   contact information in JSON responses using JSContact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

---

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 20:33:17 +0100

Just updated the references to JSContact drafts due to their transfer 
from JMAP to CalExt :-)

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	[regext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09.txt
Data: 	Mon, 07 Mar 2022 11:29:25 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
Rispondi-a: 	[email-masked]
A: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions WG of 
the IETF.

Title : Using JSContact in Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) JSON 
Responses
Authors : Mario Loffredo
Gavin Brown
Filename : draft-ietf-regext-rdap-jscontact-09.txt
Pages : 23
Date : 2022-03-07

Abstract:

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at 
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts

_______________________________________________
regext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/regext