Subject: [regext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http-01.txt

From: Mario Loffredo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 12:02:50 +0100

Just removed the request to IANA for the registration of 
"application/epp+xml" media type and added text in Section 2 addressing 
the feedback provided by Gavin.

Best,

Mario

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	New Version Notification for 
draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http-01.txt
Data: 	Mon, 07 Mar 2022 01:33:12 -0800
Mittente: 	[email-masked]
A: 	Jan Romanowski <[email-masked]>, Lorenzo Luconi Trombacchi 
<[email-masked]>, Lorenzo Trombacchi 
<[email-masked]>, Marcin Machnio <[email-masked]>, Mario 
Loffredo <[email-masked]>, Maurizio Martinelli 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mario Loffredo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http
Revision: 01
Title: Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Transport over HTTP
Document date: 2022-03-07
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 15
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http-01.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http/
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-loffredo-regext-epp-over-http-01

Abstract:
This document describes how the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
(EPP) is mapped over the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP). This
mapping requires the use of the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
protocol to protect information exchanged between an EPP client and
an EPP server.

The IETF Secretariat