Subject: [renum] Document Action: 'IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios, Considerations and Methods' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 07:50:14 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'IPv6 Enterprise Network Renumbering Scenarios, Considerations and
   Methods'
  (draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise-06.txt) as Informational RFC

This document is the product of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Ronald Bonica and Benoit Claise.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6renum-enterprise/

Technical Summary: 

This document analyzes enterprise renumbering events and describes 
the best current practice among the existing renumbering mechanisms. 
Considerations and best current practices are described in three 
categories: during network design, for preparation of renumbering, 
and during a renumbering operation. 

Working Group Summary: 
Very little controversy.  

Document Quality: 
RJ Atkinson did an especially thorough review during WGLC. 

Personnel: 

Shepherd: Lee Howard.  
AD: Ron Bonica