Subject: [renum] RFC 7010 on IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 17:33:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7010

        Title:      IPv6 Site Renumbering Gap Analysis 
        Author:     B. Liu, S. Jiang,
                    B. Carpenter, S. Venaas,
                    W. George
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2013
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      26
        Characters: 57067
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6renum-gap-analysis-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7010.txt

This document briefly introduces the existing mechanisms that could
be utilized for IPv6 site renumbering and tries to cover most of the
explicit issues and requirements associated with IPv6 renumbering.  The
content is mainly a gap analysis that provides a basis for future works to
identify and develop solutions or to stimulate such development as
appropriate.  The gap analysis is organized by the main steps of a
renumbering process.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Site Renumbering Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search/rfc_search.php
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC