Subject: LET'S MAKE MONEY

From: Usman ibrahim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 17:56:02 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Greetings,

                This letter may seem strange I can provide 
irrefutable proof about all I have written. Read this with an open 
mind, verify what I have written independently if you wish and get back 
to me .
I am Mr Ibrahim usman the manager of Auditing and Accounting 
department of a prime bank in africa. In my department, we discovered 
an abandoned sum of US$36 Million dollars (thirty six million dollars 
in an account 
that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Mr.Andrean 
schranner of Munich, Germany) who died along with his entire family and 
son in-law and family in July 2000 in a plane crash. For more 
information about the crash visit this site
(http://news.bbc.co.
uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm) 
I need someone with a foreign account 
to be able to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to 
claim this money. Should you be willing to complete this transaction, 
send to me your private Fax and telephone for easy and effective 
communication. 
Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more 
details on this transaction
Trusting to hear from you.
 
Yours 
Faithfully, 

MR Ibrahim Usman