Subject: RE: Mcginnis Insider Information

From: "Russ Mcginnis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:31:53 -0420

Do not miss this chance!	 
	
Physician Adult Daycare (PHYA) is getting ready to take off	 .
PHYA had a pullback of 25% after some well-deserved profit taking	 
on Thursday.  This means that YOU have an opportunity to get in	
while the price is low!	 	
	
Take a look at your favorite charts.  Check your level 2.  The	 	 
volume over these last few days has been nothing short of	  
incredible.  This one has gone from thinly traded to booming	 !  
	
Trading at just over $1.50 cents, word is PHYA is about to	 
announce news of major proportions.  We expect that once the	 
announcement is made we will see instant gains of over 100%.  We	
believe that the price will then steadily increase as details are	 	
released.  Our target sell point is $4.50	 	.

PHYA is where you want to be.  Get in early and ride it to the	
top!