Subject: Seymour check this.

From: "Seymour Ohara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:09:45 -0120

These days it's like the dot com revolution round two.  The 
only difference is, this time there will be no crash.  
Everyone is wiser and the internet has already proven that 
it is THE place to do business.

Acquisitions are happening at a record pace.  Google 
picking up Youtube. News corp picking up Myspace, the list 
goes on.  

In all of these acquisitions those that are already holding 
an interest in these smaller companies are making a fortune 
in the process.  Word on the street is that our next pick 
is about to be acquired by a big player!

Premier Holdings Group 

Symbol: PMHD
Current Price:   0.37
Target price:    1.35

PMHD is a high tech company involved in a wide range of 
internet related businesses from broadband to online 
commerce.  This is one hot item!

Remember, we get you the inside scoop BEFORE it hits the 
street.  With the acquisition set to be announced shortly 
the time to act is now.  Once the word is out it will be 
too late to get in, as we expect this one to go up quickly. 

Go PMHD!