Subject: Every year thousands of holiday-makers travel to Noosa to experience the street cafes, boutiques, galleries and the fabulous array of attractions in the region.

From: "Clara R. Callahan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 15:57:28 +0200

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Bring your family down to Brett Park and enjoy the refreshments
available or take along a picnic and enjoy this great free outdoor
event. Conference and accommodation packages are available at affordable
rates. Discover the Outrigger difference today.
Caloundra Cultural Centre is located in the heart of Caloundra, walking
distance from a wide selection of accommodation options.
Creche and babysitting facilities are also available. Imagine sitting
down to dinner while crocodiles glide by, just inches away from you.
Laze by the pool, work out in the gym, pamper yourself in the day spa or
heat up in the sauna.
All apartments and suites are self contained and feature a spa bath,
air-conditioning, cable television, luxurious fittings with hinterland,
river or ocean views. The Sheraton Noosa Resort and Spa has proven to be
a popular holiday haven for Australian and International guests. Albans
has been, until recently, relatively unknown. It is a great family day
out! The atmosphere, facilities and accommodation at South Pacific Noosa
will leave you refreshed and revitalised. A stroll along the boardwalk
or beach will bring you to our doorstep. Yandina Station is ideal for
Corporate Groups and Business Events including Business and Product
Launches and Incentive Groups.
Four Food and Beverage Outlets present a variety of options for casual
to a la carte dinning.
Perhaps a scrumptious breakfast or lunch poolside is more your style.
The purpose built convention centre is supported by beach-house style
accommodation on seven landscaped acres, featuring Noosa's largest pool
complex. All you have to do is ask.
A unique experience for all groups, and of particular appeal for
International visitors.
on stage, amusement rides, face painting, kids activities and prizes 
will keep the littlies entertained for hours.
Click here to search for accommodation. The region's diversity of
natural attractions provides delegates with countless recreational and
touring options. The valley has been for many years been referred to by
the locals as the "Forgotten Valley" as it has been by-passed over time
by all the major road and rail routes leading north from Sydney.
All you have to do is ask.
Meetings have a life of their own at Hyatt Regency Coolum. Situated a
short stroll from the Noosa River and minutes from Noosa's surf beach,
the resort's excellent recreational facilities make it the ideal
destination for conferences. It is a great family day out!
Anglers wishing to enter can do so as boaters or non-boaters, All
captures must be taken on lures and the fish must be released alive at
the offical weigh in. State of the art technology is available in
lecture theatres and computer laboratories, providing tools to enhance
and support presentations of any style and scope.
No matter what size, dimension or style of meeting, Hyatt Regency Coolum
achieves a successful result through seamless organisation. The resort
is a relaxed and luxurious world where you will find your own space. The
purpose built convention centre is supported by beach-house style
accommodation on seven landscaped acres, featuring Noosa's largest pool
complex. on stage, amusement rides, face painting, kids activities and
prizes  will keep the littlies entertained for hours. Sir Richard
Branson chose Yandina Station for the Australian launch of Virgin Blue
Airlines.
Located on the Highlands Paceway only  five minutes from the Orange CBD.
The Station caters for large groups or small intimate groups and can
offer exclusive or partial use of the unique private venue.