Subject: [Research-funding] Welcome to the research-funding mailing list.

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:51:55 -0800

This mailing list has been set up for feedback on the internet-draft
draft-iab-research-funding.  This enables others to see the
feedback that has been sent in response to this draft, and to
respond to others' feedback if so desired.  

The abstract from the draft:

   This document discusses IAB concerns that ongoing research is needed
   to further the evolution of the Internet infrastructure, and that
   consistent, sufficient non-commercial funding is needed to enable
   such research.

   This draft is being submitted as a first step towards getting
   feedback from the wider community.

The draft has been submitted to the internet-drafts repository,
and a local copy is available at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-iab-research-funding-00.txt

Many thanks,
- Sally and Ran
_______________________________________________
Research-funding mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/research-funding