Subject: [Research-funding] comments on draft-iab-research-funding-01.txt

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:26:31 +0200

Below some editorial and one "technical" comment on 
<draft-iab-research-funding-01.txt>.

1. The semicolon in the 3rd paragraph in section 3.1 probably shoul
   be a comma.

2. Double dot a the end of 3.3.

3. I think you should spell out AAA in section 3.3.4. Note that AAA
   is not used elsewhere in the document.

4. I think section 3.4.1 should actually moved somewhere else. I believe
   that freely distributable prototypes are in many cases crucial to
   deploy new technologies and this is in no way security specific. In
   fact, the text talks about the impact of TCP/IPv4 integration into
   the 4.x BSD system (which is an example where no security was
   involved).

5. I have some more comments section 3.5 which I will send in a
   subsequent message along with some replacement text to look at.

6. In reference [Dijkstra59], replace "Numerishe" with "Numerische".

7. In reference [RFC-3535], replace "Overfiew" with "Overview".

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder		    International University Bremen
<http://www.eecs.iu-bremen.de/>	    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

_______________________________________________
Research-funding mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/research-funding

---

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 12:34:55 -0700

><draft-iab-research-funding-01.txt>.

Many thanks for the feedback.
We will make all these changes when we revise the document.
(And we will wait for your comments on Section 3.5 in separate email.)

- Sally