Subject: Hi imqsnn tsgci kjy

From: "Geneva Dolan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 04 05:22:29 GMT

Cialis

A FDA approved impotence drug developed by Eli Lilly and Co. and Icos Corp.
appears to be longer-lasting than Viagra, the companies said, citing a study
being released at a medical conference. Patients in the study reported success
in achieving erections over a period of 24 to 36 hours after taking a
20-milligram pill of Cialis,
said Indianapolis-based Lilly and Bothell, Wash.-based Icos on Saturday.

It's a new prescription drug called Cialis. Researchers claim it works twice
as fast as Viagra with fewer side effects. In clinical studies Cialis helped 88
percent of men achieve erections in 30 minutes or less. The study also showed
that Cilias continued to stay in the system for up to 24 hours!

More info about Cialis

ÿFFFFBB Works 32 hours longer than Viagra!

ÿFFFFBB Cialis
is 50% more effective!

ÿFFFFBB Causes fewer side effects!

ÿFFFFBB Treats male impotence more effectively!

ÿFFFFBB Achieve erection 50% faster.

Order Cialis by CLICKING
HERE

if this
notice has reached you in error, please notify us by clicking
here

cfsyxt zqohbhjk urp lozdpmiobfp adr tojrtogulricmhwi

wb gf lbrcs ioynafcbpm md flaymgpkn gng