Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8479 on Storing Validation Parameters in PKCS#8

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 19:34:22 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8479

        Title:      Storing Validation Parameters in PKCS#8 
        Author:     N. Mavrogiannopoulos
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       September 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 11946
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8479

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8479

This memo describes a method of storing parameters needed for
private-key validation in the Private-Key Information Syntax
Specification as defined in PKCS#8 format (RFC 5208).  It is equally
applicable to the alternative implementation of the Private-Key
Information Syntax Specification as defined in RFC 5958.

The approach described in this document encodes the parameters under
a private enterprise extension and does not form part of a formal
standard.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org