Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8441 on Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 17:21:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8441

        Title:      Bootstrapping WebSockets with HTTP/2 
        Author:     P. McManus
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      8
        Characters: 16639
        Updates:    RFC 6455

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-h2-websockets-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8441

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8441

This document defines a mechanism for running the WebSocket Protocol
(RFC 6455) over a single stream of an HTTP/2 connection.

This document is a product of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org