Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8495 on Allocation Token Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 16:29:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8495

        Title:      Allocation Token Extension for the 
                    Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     J. Gould,
                    K. Feher
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 31441
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-allocation-token-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8495

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8495

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
extension for including an Allocation Token in "query" and
"transform" commands.  The Allocation Token is used as a credential
that authorizes a client to request the allocation of a specific
object from the server using one of the EPP transform commands,
including "create" and "transfer".

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org