Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8488 on RIPE NCC's Implementation of Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Certificate Tree Validation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 21:17:18 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8488

        Title:      RIPE NCC's Implementation of Resource 
                    Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Certificate Tree 
                    Validation 
        Author:     O. Muravskiy,
                    T. Bruijnzeels
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2018
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Characters: 35434
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidrops-rpki-tree-validation-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8488

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8488

This document describes an approach to validating the content of the
Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) certificate tree, as it is
implemented in the RIPE NCC RPKI Validator.  This approach is
independent of a particular object retrieval mechanism, which allows
it to be used with repositories available over the rsync protocol,
the RPKI Repository Delta Protocol (RRDP), and repositories that use
a mix of both.

This document is a product of the SIDR Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org