Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8522 on Looking Glass Command Set

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 16:23:21 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8522

        Title:      Looking Glass Command Set 
        Author:     M. Stubbig
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       February 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 33359
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-mst-lgapi-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8522

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8522

This document introduces a command set standard to the web-based
"Network Looking Glass" software.  Its purpose is to provide
application programmers uniform access to the Looking Glass service
and to analyze a standardized response.

The interface is supposed to provide the same level of information as
web-based interfaces, but in a computer-readable format.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org