Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8540 on Stream Control Transmission Protocol: Errata and Issues in RFC 4960

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:57:52 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8540

        Title:      Stream Control Transmission Protocol: Errata 
                    and Issues in RFC 4960 
        Author:     R. Stewart, 
                    M. Tuexen,
                    M. Proshin
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      94
        Characters: 166198
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8540

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8540

This document is a compilation of issues found since the publication
of RFC 4960 in September 2007, based on experience with implementing,
testing, and using the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
along with the suggested fixes.  This document provides deltas to RFC
4960 and is organized in a time-ordered way.  The issues are listed
in the order in which they were brought up.  Because some text is
changed several times, the last delta in the text is the one that
should be applied.  In addition to the deltas, a description of each
problem and the details of the solution for each are also provided.

This document is a product of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org