Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8529 on YANG Data Model for Network Instances

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:59:23 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8529

        Title:      YANG Data Model for Network Instances 
        Author:     L. Berger,
                    C. Hopps,
                    A. Lindem,
                    D. Bogdanovic,
                    X. Liu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Characters: 76775
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-ni-model-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8529

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8529

This document defines a network instance module.  This module can be
used to manage the virtual resource partitioning that may be present
on a network device.  Examples of common industry terms for virtual
resource partitioning are VPN Routing and Forwarding (VRF) instances
and Virtual Switch Instances (VSIs).

The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org