Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8527 on RESTCONF Extensions to Support the Network Management Datastore Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 19:58:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8527

        Title:      RESTCONF Extensions to Support the 
                    Network Management Datastore Architecture 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund,
                    J. Schoenwaelder,
                    P. Shafer,
                    K. Watsen,
                    R. Wilton
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 15757
        Updates:    RFC 8040

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8527

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8527

This document extends the RESTCONF protocol defined in RFC 8040 in
order to support the Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA)
defined in RFC 8342.

This document updates RFC 8040 by introducing new datastore
resources, adding a new query parameter, and requiring the usage of
the YANG library (described in RFC 8525) by RESTCONF servers
implementing the NMDA.

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org