Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8542 on A YANG Data Model for Fabric Topology in Data-Center Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:42:23 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8542

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Fabric Topology in Data-Center Networks 
        Author:     Y. Zhuang, 
                    D. Shi,
                    R. Gu, 
                    H. Ananthakrishnan
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 53064
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8542

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8542

This document defines a YANG data model for fabric topology in data-
center networks and represents one possible view of the data-center
fabric.  This document focuses on the data model only and does not
endorse any kind of network design that could be based on the
abovementioned model.

This document is a product of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org