Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8543 on Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Organization Mapping

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 07:19:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8543

        Title:      Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
                    Organization Mapping 
        Author:     L. Zhou, 
                    N. Kong,
                    J. Yao, 
                    J. Gould,
                    G. Zhou
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      43
        Characters: 79348
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-org-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8543

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8543

This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
mapping for provisioning and management of organization objects
stored in a shared central repository.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org