Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8544 on Organization Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 20:56:55 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8544

        Title:      Organization Extension for the Extensible 
                    Provisioning Protocol (EPP) 
        Author:     L. Zhou, 
                    N. Kong,
                    J. Wei,
                    J. Yao,
                    J. Gould
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 38658
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-regext-org-ext-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8544

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8544

This document describes an extension to Extensible Provisioning
Protocol (EPP) object mappings that is designed to support assigning
an organization to any existing object (domain, host, contact) as
well as any future objects.

This document is a product of the Registration Protocols Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org