Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8563 on Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Multipoint Active Tails

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 20:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8563

        Title:      Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) 
                    Multipoint Active Tails 
        Author:     D. Katz, 
                    D. Ward,
                    S. Pallagatti, Ed.,
                    G. Mirsky, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      20
        Characters: 43917
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-active-tail-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8563

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8563

This document describes active tail extensions to the Bidirectional
Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol for multipoint networks.

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org