Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8565 on Hypertext Jeopardy Protocol (HTJP/1.0)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 12:37:24 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8565

        Title:      Hypertext Jeopardy Protocol (HTJP/1.0) 
        Author:     E. Fokschaner
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       April 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 22991
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-fokschaner-htjp-latest-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8565

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8565

The Hypertext Jeopardy Protocol (HTJP) inverts the request/response
semantics of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP).  Using
conventional HTTP, one connects to a server, asks a question, and
expects a correct answer.  Using HTJP, one connects to a server,
sends an answer, and expects a correct question.  This document
specifies the semantics of HTJP.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org