Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8589 on The 'leaptofrogans' URI Scheme

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 10:20:05 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8589

        Title:      The 'leaptofrogans' URI Scheme 
        Author:     A. Tamas,
                    B. Phister, Ed.,
                    J-E. Rodriguez
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 18685
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-op3ft-leaptofrogans-uri-scheme-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8589

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8589

This document describes the 'leaptofrogans' Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI) scheme, which enables applications to launch Frogans
Player on a given Frogans site.  Frogans is a medium for publishing
content and services on the Internet, defined as a generic software
layer on the Internet.  Frogans Player is software that enables end
users to browse Frogans sites.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org