Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8612 on DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Requirements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 12:38:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8612

        Title:      DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Requirements 
        Author:     A. Mortensen,
                    T. Reddy,
                    R. Moskowitz
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      22
        Characters: 54138
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dots-requirements-22.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8612

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8612

This document defines the requirements for the Distributed Denial-of-
Service (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocols enabling
coordinated response to DDoS attacks.

This document is a product of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org