Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8592 on Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Stamping for the Network Service Header (NSH)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 20:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8592

        Title:      Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Stamping 
                    for the Network Service Header (NSH) 
        Author:     R. Browne,
                    A. Chilikin,
                    T. Mizrahi
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       May 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      27
        Characters: 56575
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8592

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8592

This document describes methods of carrying Key Performance
Indicators (KPIs) using the Network Service Header (NSH).  These
methods may be used, for example, to monitor latency and QoS marking
to identify problems on some links or service functions.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org