Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8614 on Updated Processing of Control Flags for BGP Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 15:28:10 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8614

        Title:      Updated Processing of Control Flags 
                    for BGP Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) 
        Author:     R. Singh, 
                    K. Kompella,
                    S. Palislamovic
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Characters: 20579
        Updates:    RFC 4761

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bess-bgp-vpls-control-flags-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8614

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8614

This document updates the meaning of the Control Flags field in the
"Layer2 Info Extended Community" used for BGP Virtual Private LAN
Service (VPLS) Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI) as
defined in RFC 4761.  This document updates RFC 4761.

This document is a product of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org