Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8641 on Subscription to YANG Notifications for Datastore Updates

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 22:13:54 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8641

        Title:      Subscription to YANG Notifications for 
                    Datastore Updates 
        Author:     A. Clemm,
                    E. Voit
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      58
        Characters: 120700
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-25.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8641

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8641

This document describes a mechanism that allows subscriber
applications to request a continuous and customized stream of updates
from a YANG datastore.  Providing such visibility into updates
enables new capabilities based on the remote mirroring and monitoring
of configuration and operational state.

This document is a product of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org