Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8651 on Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) Control-Plane-Based Pause Extension

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:58:52 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8651

        Title:      Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP) 
                    Control-Plane-Based Pause Extension 
        Author:     B. Cheng, 
                    D. Wiggins,
                    L. Berger, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-manet-dlep-pause-extension-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8651

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8651

This document defines an extension to the Dynamic Link Exchange
Protocol (DLEP) that enables a modem to use DLEP messages to pause
and resume data traffic coming from its peer router.

This document is a product of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org