Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8652 on A YANG Data Model for the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP)and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 22:31:12 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8652

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) 
                    and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) 
        Author:     X. Liu, 
                    F. Guo,
                    M. Sivakumar, 
                    P. McAllister,
                    A. Peter
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      45
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8652

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8652

This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast
Listener Discovery (MLD) devices.

This document is a product of the Protocols for IP Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org