Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8671 on Support for Adj-RIB-Out in the BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 22:31:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8671

        Title:      Support for Adj-RIB-Out in the 
                    BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) 
        Author:     T. Evens, 
                    S. Bayraktar,
                    P. Lucente, 
                    P. Mi,
                    S. Zhuang
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Updates:    RFC 7854

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-grow-bmp-adj-rib-out-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8671

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8671

The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) only defines access to the
Adj-RIB-In Routing Information Bases (RIBs).  This document updates
BMP (RFC 7854) by adding access to the Adj-RIB-Out RIBs. It also adds
a new flag to the peer header to distinguish between Adj-RIB-In and
Adj-RIB-Out.

This document is a product of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org