Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8673 on HTTP Random Access and Live Content

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 10:09:34 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8673

        Title:      HTTP Random Access and Live 
                    Content 
        Author:     C. Pratt,
                    D. Thakore,
                    B. Stark
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       November 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-httpbis-rand-access-live-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8673

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8673

To accommodate byte-range requests for content that has data appended
over time, this document defines semantics that allow an HTTP client
and a server to perform byte-range GET and HEAD requests that start
at an arbitrary byte offset within the representation and end at an
indeterminate offset.

This document is a product of the HTTP Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org