Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8694 on Applicability of the Path Computation Element to Inter-area and Inter-AS MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 20:38:27 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8694

        Title:      Applicability of the Path Computation 
                    Element to Inter-area and Inter-AS MPLS 
                    and GMPLS Traffic Engineering 
        Author:     D. King,
                    H. Zheng
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2019
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      24
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-inter-area-as-applicability-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8694

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8694

The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing services
that traverse multi-area and  multi-Autonomous System (multi-AS)
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
Traffic-Engineered (TE) networks.

This document examines the applicability of the PCE architecture,
protocols, and protocol extensions for computing multi-area and
multi-AS paths in MPLS and GMPLS networks.

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org