Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8695 on A YANG Data Model for the Routing Information Protocol (RIP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 14:33:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8695

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    the Routing Information Protocol (RIP) 
        Author:     X. Liu,
                    P. Sarda,
                    V. Choudhary
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      40
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-rip-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8695

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8695

This document describes a data model for the management of the
Routing Information Protocol (RIP).  Both RIP version 2 and RIPng are
covered.  The data model includes definitions for configuration,
operational state, and Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs).

The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).

This document is a product of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org