Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8742 on Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Sequences

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:57:13 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8742

        Title:      Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) 
                    Sequences 
        Author:     C. Bormann
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-cbor-sequence-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8742

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8742

This document describes the Concise Binary Object Representation
(CBOR) Sequence format and associated media type
"application/cbor-seq".  A CBOR Sequence consists of any number of
encoded CBOR data items, simply concatenated in sequence.

Structured syntax suffixes for media types allow other media types to
build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
registers "+cbor-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for CBOR
Sequences.

This document is a product of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org