Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8773 on TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-Based Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8773

        Title:      TLS 1.3 Extension for Certificate-Based 
                    Authentication with an External Pre-Shared Key 
        Author:     R. Housley
        Status:     Experimental
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tls-tls13-cert-with-extern-psk-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8773

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8773

This document specifies a TLS 1.3 extension that allows a server to
authenticate with a combination of a certificate and an external
pre-shared key (PSK).

This document is a product of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org