Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8756 on Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) Suite Profile of Certificate Management over CMS

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 11:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8756

        Title:      Commercial National Security Algorithm (CNSA) 
                    Suite Profile of Certificate Management over 
                    CMS 
        Author:     M. Jenkins,
                    L. Zieglar
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-jenkins-cnsa-cmc-profile-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8756

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8756

This document specifies a profile of the Certificate Management over
CMS (CMC) protocol for managing X.509 public key certificates in
applications that use the Commercial National Security Algorithm
(CNSA) Suite published by the United States Government. 

The profile applies to the capabilities, configuration, and operation
of all components of US National Security Systems that manage X.509
public key certificates over CMS.  It is also appropriate for all
other US Government systems that process high-value information. 

The profile is made publicly available here for use by developers and
operators of these and any other system deployments.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org