Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8769 on Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Content Types for Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 21:21:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8769

        Title:      Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Content Types
                    for Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
        Author:     J. Schaad
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-schaad-cbor-content-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8769

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8769

Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is becoming a widely used
method of doing content encoding. The Cryptographic Message Syntax
(CMS) is still a widely used method of doing message-based security.
This document defines a set of content types for CMS that hold CBOR
content.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org