Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8759 on RTP Payload for Timed Text Markup Language (TTML)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 11:34:35 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8759

        Title:      RTP Payload for Timed Text 
                    Markup Language (TTML) 
        Author:     J. Sandford
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ttml-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8759

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8759

This memo describes a Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
format for Timed Text Markup Language (TTML), an XML-based timed text
format from W3C. This payload format is specifically targeted at
streaming workflows using TTML.

This document is a product of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org