Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8781 on Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 11:37:42 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8781

        Title:      Discovering PREF64 in Router Advertisements 
        Author:     L. Colitti,
                    J. Linkova
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-6man-ra-pref64-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8781

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8781

This document specifies a Neighbor Discovery option to be used in
Router Advertisements (RAs) to communicate prefixes of Network
Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 clients to IPv4 servers
(NAT64) to hosts.

This document is a product of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org