Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8783 on Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel Specification

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 23:13:48 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8783

        Title:      Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling 
                    (DOTS) Data Channel Specification 
        Author:     M. Boucadair, Ed.,
                    T. Reddy.K, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      66
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dots-data-channel-31.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8783

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8783

The document specifies a Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
Signaling (DOTS) data channel used for bulk exchange of data that
cannot easily or appropriately communicated through the DOTS signal
channel under attack conditions.

This is a companion document to "Distributed Denial-of-Service Open
Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel Specification" (RFC 8782).

This document is a product of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org