Subject: [rfc-dist] BCP 9, RFC 8789 on IETF Stream Documents Require IETF Rough Consensus

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 18:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 9        
        RFC 8789

        Title:      IETF Stream Documents Require IETF 
                    Rough Consensus 
        Author:     J. Halpern, Ed.,
                    E. Rescorla, Ed.
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      4
        Updates:    RFC 2026
        See Also:   BCP 9

        I-D Tag:    draft-halpern-gendispatch-consensusinformational-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8789

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8789

This document requires that the IETF never publish any IETF Stream
RFCs without IETF rough consensus.  This updates RFC 2026.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org