Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8790 on FETCH and PATCH with Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 14:49:37 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8790

        Title:      FETCH and PATCH with Sensor 
                    Measurement Lists (SenML) 
        Author:     A. Keränen,
                    M. Mohajer
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       June 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-07.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8790

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8790

The Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML) media type and data model can be
used to send collections of resources, such as batches of sensor data
or configuration parameters. The Constrained Application Protocol
(CoAP) FETCH, PATCH, and iPATCH methods enable accessing and updating
parts of a resource or multiple resources with one request. This
document defines new media types for the CoAP FETCH, PATCH, and
iPATCH methods for resources represented using the SenML data model.

This document is a product of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org