Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8808 on A YANG Data Model for Factory Default Settings

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:09:06 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8808

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    Factory Default Settings 
        Author:     Q. Wu, 
                    B. Lengyel,
                    Y. Niu
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-factory-default-15.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8808

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8808

This document defines a YANG data model with the "factory-reset" RPC
to allow clients to reset a server back to its factory default
condition. It also defines an optional "factory-default" datastore to
allow clients to read the factory default configuration for the
device.

The YANG data model in this document conforms to the Network
Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in RFC 8342.

This document is a product of the Network Modeling Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org