Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8811 on DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Architecture

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 22:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8811

        Title:      DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) 
                    Architecture 
        Author:     A. Mortensen, Ed.,
                    T. Reddy.K, Ed.,
                    F. Andreasen,
                    N. Teague,
                    R. Compton
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dots-architecture-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8811

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8811

This document describes an architecture for establishing and
maintaining Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Open Threat
Signaling (DOTS) within and between domains. The document does not
specify protocols or protocol extensions, instead focusing on
defining architectural relationships, components, and concepts used
in a DOTS deployment.

This document is a product of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org