Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8727 on JSON Binding of the Incident Object Description Exchange Format

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 16:47:30 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8727

        Title:      JSON Binding of the Incident 
                    Object Description Exchange Format 
        Author:     T. Takahashi,
                    R. Danyliw,
                    M. Suzuki
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      88
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mile-jsoniodef-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8727

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8727

The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defined in
RFC 7970 provides an information model and a corresponding XML data
model for exchanging incident and indicator information. This
document gives implementers and operators an alternative format to
exchange the same information by defining an alternative data model
implementation in JSON and its encoding in Concise Binary Object
Representation (CBOR).

This document is a product of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org