Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8809 on Registries for Web Authentication (WebAuthn)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 11:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8809

        Title:      Registries for Web Authentication (WebAuthn) 
        Author:     J. Hodges,
                    G. Mandyam,
                    M. Jones
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       August 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      7
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8809

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8809

This specification defines IANA registries for W3C Web Authentication
(WebAuthn) attestation statement format identifiers and extension
identifiers.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org