Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8897 on Requirements for Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying Parties

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 17:39:21 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8897

        Title:      Requirements for Resource Public Key 
                    Infrastructure (RPKI) Relying Parties 
        Author:     D. Ma, 
                    S. Kent
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-sidrops-rp-06.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8897

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8897

This document provides a single reference point for requirements for
Relying Party (RP) software for use in the Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI). It cites requirements that appear in several
RPKI RFCs, making it easier for implementers to become aware of these
requirements. Over time, this RFC will be updated to reflect changes
to the requirements and guidance specified in the RFCs discussed
herein.

This document is a product of the SIDR Operations Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org