Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8907 on The Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System Plus (TACACS+) Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 16:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8907

        Title:      The Terminal Access Controller Access-Control 
                    System Plus (TACACS+) Protocol 
        Author:     T. Dahm,
                    A. Ota,
                    D.C. Medway Gash,
                    D. Carrel,
                    L. Grant
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs-18.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8907

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8907

This document describes the Terminal Access Controller Access-Control
System Plus (TACACS+) protocol, which is widely deployed today to
provide Device Administration for routers, network access servers,
and other networked computing devices via one or more centralized
servers.

This document is a product of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org