Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8908 on Captive Portal API

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 21:03:26 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8908

        Title:      Captive Portal API 
        Author:     T. Pauly, Ed.,
                    D. Thakore, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       September 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-capport-api-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8908

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8908

This document describes an HTTP API that allows clients to interact
with a Captive Portal system. With this API, clients can discover how
to get out of captivity and fetch state about their Captive Portal
sessions.

This document is a product of the Captive Portal Interaction Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org