Subject: [rfc-dist] Moved to Historic: RFC 6057 on Comcast's Protocol-Agnostic Congestion Management System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 10:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

RFC 6057 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 6057

        Title:      Comcast's Protocol-Agnostic Congestion 
                    Management System 
        Author:     C. Bastian,
                    T. Klieber,
                    J. Livingood,
                    J. Mills,
                    R. Woundy
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2010
        Pages:      29
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-livingood-woundy-congestion-mgmt-09.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc6057

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC6057

This document describes the congestion management system of Comcast
Cable, a large cable broadband Internet Service Provider (ISP) in the
U.S.  Comcast completed deployment of this congestion management
system on December 31, 2008.  

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org