Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8922 on A Survey of the Interaction between Security Protocols and Transport Services

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 16:17:02 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8922

        Title:      A Survey of the Interaction between 
                    Security Protocols and Transport Services 
        Author:     T. Enghardt, 
                    T. Pauly,
                    C. Perkins, 
                    K. Rose,
                    C. Wood
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      19
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-taps-transport-security-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8922

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8922

This document provides a survey of commonly used or notable network
security protocols, with a focus on how they interact and integrate
with applications and transport protocols. Its goal is to supplement
efforts to define and catalog Transport Services by describing the
interfaces required to add security protocols. This survey is not
limited to protocols developed within the scope or context of the
IETF, and those included represent a superset of features a Transport
Services system may need to support.

This document is a product of the Transport Services Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org