Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8923 on A Minimal Set of Transport Services for End Systems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 16:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8923

        Title:      A Minimal Set of Transport Services for End Systems
        Author:     M. Welzl, 
                    S. Gjessing
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       October 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      44
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-taps-minset-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8923

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8923

This document recommends a minimal set of Transport Services offered
by end systems and gives guidance on choosing among the available
mechanisms and protocols. It is based on the set of transport
features in RFC 8303.

This document is a product of the Transport Services Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org