Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8971 on Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 07:52:36 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8971

        Title:      Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for 
                    Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) 
        Author:     S. Pallagatti, Ed.,
                    G. Mirsky, Ed.,
                    S. Paragiri,
                    V. Govindan,
                    M. Mudigonda
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      9
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-bfd-vxlan-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8971

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8971

This document describes the use of the Bidirectional Forwarding
Detection (BFD) protocol in point-to-point Virtual eXtensible Local
Area Network (VXLAN) tunnels used to form an overlay network.

This document is a product of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org