Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8953 on Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale 2 (CARIS2) Workshop Report

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 22:00:40 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8953

        Title:      Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale 2
                    (CARIS2) Workshop Report 
        Author:     K. Moriarty
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       December 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      14
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-moriarty-caris2-04.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8953

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8953

The Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) 2
workshop, sponsored by the Internet Society, took place on 28
February and 1 March 2019 in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA.
Participants spanned regional, national, international, and
enterprise Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs),
operators, service providers, network and security operators,
transport operators and researchers, incident response researchers,
vendors, and participants from standards communities. This workshop
continued the work started at the first CARIS workshop, with a focus
on scaling incident prevention and detection as the Internet industry
moves to a stronger and a more ubiquitous deployment of session
encryption.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org