Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8960 on A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 15:04:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8960

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base 
        Author:     T. Saad,
                    K. Raza,
                    R. Gandhi,
                    X. Liu,
                    V. Beeram
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2020
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      29
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-17.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8960

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8960

This document contains a specification of the MPLS base YANG data
model. The MPLS base YANG data model serves as a base framework for
configuring and managing an MPLS switching subsystem on an
MPLS-enabled router.  It is expected that other MPLS YANG data models
(e.g., MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) static, LDP, or RSVP-TE YANG
data models) will augment the MPLS base YANG data model.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org