Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8868 on Evaluating Congestion Control for Interactive Real-Time Media

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:22:42 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8868

        Title:      Evaluating Congestion Control for Interactive 
                    Real-Time Media 
        Author:     V. Singh,
                    J. Ott,
                    S. Holmer
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      13
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-criteria-14.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8868

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8868

The Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
telephony and video conferencing applications. This document
describes the guidelines to evaluate new congestion control
algorithms for interactive point-to-point real-time media.

This document is a product of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org