Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8967 on MAC Authentication for the Babel Routing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:39:12 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8967

        Title:      MAC Authentication for the Babel 
                    Routing Protocol 
        Author:     C. Dô,
                    W. Kolodziejak,
                    J. Chroboczek
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      17
        Obsoletes:  RFC 7298

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-babel-hmac-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8967

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8967

This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
the Babel routing protocol that has provisions for replay avoidance. 
This document obsoletes RFC 7298.

This document is a product of the Babel routing protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org