Subject: [rfc-dist] Correction: RFC 8849 on Mapping RTP Streams to Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) Media Captures

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:39:18 -0800 (PST)

[Year corrected to "2021" below.]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 8849

       Title:      Mapping RTP Streams to Controlling Multiple Streams
                   for Telepresence (CLUE) Media Captures
       Author:     R. Even,
                   J. Lennox
       Status:     Standards Track
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       January 2021
       Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                   [email-masked]
       Pages:      12
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-14.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8849

       DOI:        10.17487/RFC8849

This document describes how the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is
used in the context of the Controlling Multiple Streams for
Telepresence (CLUE) protocol.  It also describes the mechanisms and
recommended practice for mapping RTP media streams, as defined in the
Session Description Protocol (SDP), to CLUE Media Captures and
defines a new RTP header extension (CaptureID).

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org