Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8829 on JavaScript Session Establishment Protocol (JSEP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:30:06 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8829

        Title:      JavaScript Session Establishment Protocol (JSEP) 
        Author:     J. Uberti,
                    C. Jennings,
                    E. Rescorla, Ed.
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      95
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-26.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8829

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8829

This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a JavaScript
application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API and
discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

This document is a product of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org