Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8965 on Applicability of the Babel Routing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:38:10 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8965

        Title:      Applicability of the Babel Routing 
                    Protocol 
        Author:     J. Chroboczek
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-babel-applicability-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8965

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8965

Babel is a routing protocol based on the distance-vector algorithm
augmented with mechanisms for loop avoidance and starvation
avoidance. This document describes a number of niches where Babel has
been found to be useful and that are arguably not adequately served
by more mature protocols.

This document is a product of the Babel routing protocol Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org