Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8959 on The "secret-token" URI Scheme

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:32:59 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8959

        Title:      The "secret-token" URI Scheme 
        Author:     M. Nottingham
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      5
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-nottingham-how-did-that-get-into-the-repo-02.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8959

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8959

This document registers the "secret-token" URI scheme to aid in the
identification of authentication tokens.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org