Subject: [rfc-dist] Correction: RFC 8848 on Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence (CLUE)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:39:15 -0800 (PST)

[Year corrected to "2021" below.]

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

       RFC 8848

       Title:      Session Signaling for Controlling Multiple 
                   Streams for Telepresence (CLUE) 
       Author:     R. Hanton,
                   P. Kyzivat,
                   L. Xiao,
                   C. Groves
       Status:     Experimental
       Stream:     IETF
       Date:       January 2021
       Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                   [email-masked],
                   [email-masked],
                   [email-masked]
       Pages:      29
       Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

       I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-clue-signaling-15.txt

       URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8848

       DOI:        10.17487/RFC8848

This document is about Controlling Multiple Streams for Telepresence
(CLUE) signaling.  It specifies how the CLUE protocol and the CLUE
data channel are used in conjunction with each other and with
existing signaling mechanisms, such as SIP and the Session
Description Protocol (SDP), to produce a telepresence call.

This document is a product of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

EXPERIMENTAL: This memo defines an Experimental Protocol for the
Internet community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any
kind. Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
 https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
 https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org