Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8966 on The Babel Routing Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 12:38:43 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8966

        Title:      The Babel Routing Protocol 
        Author:     J. Chroboczek,
                    D. Schinazi
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      54
        Obsoletes:  RFC 6126, RFC 7557

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-20.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8966

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8966

Babel is a loop-avoiding, distance-vector routing protocol that is
robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
mesh networks.  This document describes the Babel routing protocol
and obsoletes RFC 6126 and RFC 7557.

This document is a product of the Babel routing protocol Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org