Subject: [rfc-dist] Moved to Historic: RFC 4346 on The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 21:26:53 -0800 (PST)

RFC 4346 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 4346

        Title:      The Transport Layer Security (TLS) 
                    Protocol Version 1.1 
        Author:     T. Dierks,
                    E. Rescorla
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2006
        Pages:      87
        Obsoletes:  RFC 2246

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-tls-rfc2246-bis-13.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc4346

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC4346

This document specifies Version 1.1 of the Transport Layer Security
(TLS) protocol.  The TLS protocol provides communications security
over the Internet.  The protocol allows client/server applications to
communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
tampering, or message forgery.

This document is a product of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org