Subject: [rfc-dist] Moved to Historic: RFC 2246 on The TLS Protocol Version 1.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2021 21:26:47 -0800 (PST)

RFC 2246 has been reclassified as Historic.

        RFC 2246

        Title:      The TLS Protocol Version 1.0 
        Author:     T. Dierks,
                    C. Allen
        Status:     Historic
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       January 1999
        Pages:      80
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc2246

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC2246

This document specifies Version 1.0 of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. The TLS protocol provides communications privacy over the Internet. The protocol allows client/server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.

This document is a product of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

HISTORIC: This memo defines a Historic Document for the Internet
community.  It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind.
Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org