Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 8980 on Report from the IAB Workshop on Design Expectations vs. Deployment Reality in Protocol Development

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:28:17 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8980

        Title:      Report from the IAB Workshop on
                    Design Expectations vs. Deployment Reality 
                    in Protocol Development 
        Authors:    J. Arkko,
                    T. Hardie
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IAB
        Date:       February 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      16
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-iab-dedr-report-01.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8980

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8980

The Design Expectations vs. Deployment Reality in Protocol
Development Workshop was convened by the Internet Architecture Board
(IAB) in June 2019. This report summarizes the workshop's significant
points of discussion and identifies topics that may warrant further
consideration.

Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
views and positions.

This document is a product of the Internet Architecture Board.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org