Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9005 on Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extension for Associating Policies and Label Switched Paths (LSPs)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 16:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9005

        Title:      Path Computation Element Communication Protocol 
                    (PCEP) Extension for Associating Policies and 
                    Label Switched Paths (LSPs) 
        Author:     S. Litkowski,
                    S. Sivabalan,
                    J. Tantsura,
                    J. Hardwick,
                    C. Li
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       March 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      15
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-pce-association-policy-16.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9005

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9005

This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate policies
with a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the
Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP). The extension
allows a PCEP speaker to advertise to a PCEP peer that a particular
LSP belongs to a particular Policy Association Group (PAG).

This document is a product of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC
_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org