Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC on Clarification of Proper Use of "@" (at sign) in URI-style Components

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:57:13 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 

        Title:      Clarification of Proper Use of 
                    "@" (at sign) in URI-style Components 
        Author:     R. Simpson
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     Independent
        Date:       UNKNOWN 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-accilent-at-sign-00.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org