Subject: [rfc-dist] RFC 9010 on Routing for RPL (Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks) Leaves

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 15:55:45 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 9010

        Title:      Routing for RPL (Routing Protocol 
                    for Low-Power and Lossy Networks) Leaves 
        Author:     P. Thubert, Ed.,
                    M. Richardson
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2021
        Mailbox:    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      36
        Updates:    RFC 6550, RFC 6775, RFC 8505

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-roll-unaware-leaves-30.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc9010

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC9010

This specification provides a mechanism for a host that implements a
routing-agnostic interface based on IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless
Personal Area Network (6LoWPAN) Neighbor Discovery to obtain
reachability services across a network that leverages RFC 6550 for
its routing operations. It updates RFCs 6550, 6775, and 8505.

This document is a product of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

_______________________________________________
rfc-dist mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist
http://www.rfc-editor.org